Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth


Thank you, son, for accompanying me to Disneyland on my birthday. It was the best birthday I've ever had. I attempted to take you, a mere 3.5 month old baby, to Disneyland by myself (it was a weekday so Daddy had to work). I didn't expect to do much except walk around Main Street and head home, but you were so well-behaved the whole time. We even went on three rides: Jungle Cruise, Winnie-the-Pooh, and It's a Small World. You were so intrigued by all the colors, lights, and sounds. Disneyland even has a Baby Center where I could nurse you and change your diaper. While you napped, I ate a chicken sandwich at Tomorrowland while watching a Star Wars show. We even took some pictures with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Pluto. After about four hours, you got tired so it was time to go home. While it was a short time at the park, it was a very fun day for me as I watched how you observed everything and discovered this very happy place. I can't wait to take you back when you are older and you can run around and play to your heart's content. We're saving up for some season passes, baby!

1 comment: